Are you currently unemployed?
Do you want to increase your future earning potential?
Are you thinking about a career change or the next step?
Are you a small business owner or considering starting one?
Are you still in full time education and considering what to do next?
Thinking about an Apprenticeship?
Aplus training is a specialist training provider offering comprehensive training for adult learners aged 19 and over. Whether you want to retrain, get a new qualification or just learn a new skill then we may have a course for you.
If figures are not your thing, then we do have other courses in Business Administration, Leadership and Management.
Have you considered an Apprenticeship? You do not have to be 16 to be considered for an apprenticeship, every employer/business wants something different, so this could be a great way off getting valuable work experience while gaining a recognised professional qualification and earning a salary.
Alongside our very successful AAT courses, we also offer a number of Professional Courses to help improve your career skills and earning potential. Please see the Business Skills section of the website for more information.
If you are thinking about studying, but are concerned about the cost, you could still qualify for financial support depending upon your circumstances. The government and other agencies offer funding, financial support and loans for people undertaking training for career development. Aplus training have access to funding, so if you contact us we will be able to confirm what is available to you. But as a guide:-
If you are a 19-23 year old there are two routes of funding that could be available to you:-
- Apprenticeship programme - co-funded by your employer and the Government
- Classroom learner and meet the eligible criteria, your training might be fully funded if you are in receipt of benefits.
Advanced Learner Loan
Aged 19 or over and thinking about studying? You may qualify for an Advanced Learner - a Government loan - to pay your course fee if you are aged 19 or over studying at Level 3 to 6.
- Advanced Learner Loans are designed to work in the same way as students studying degrees to recieve a higher education loan. How much you repay is linked to what you earn after your studies.
- An Advanced Learner Loan could be used to support your studies in a range of courses: A Level, Access to HE Diplomas, vocactional qualifications, eligible level 3 and Level 4 RQF Certificates and Diplomas, and other eligible courses at Level 5 and 5.
- The amount of money you can borrow depends on your course. The minimum you can borrow is £300. Ensure you check all course fee details before submitting your loan application
- There is also no credit check when applying and house income is also not taken into account.
Top reasons to study with Aplus Training
- Aplus Training is part of Exeter College, an outstanding college
- Aplus training is a specialist provider of Accountancy courses at all levels.
- We offer a range of professional training ranging from to Higher level Leadership and Management development courses as well as apprenticeships
- All programmes are designed to meet the needs of employees and employers
- We have a friendly and professional team who are committed to ensuring students' success
- We provide classroom and work-based training across the South West with easily accessible venues in Plymouth
If you would like to discuss anything further then please call us 01752 256 610