100% EXAM SUCCESS RATE, 43% EXCEEDED IN EVERYTHING!!! - News - Aplus Training

News & Events

Keep up to date with the latest news & events at Aplus.

100% EXAM SUCCESS RATE, 43% EXCEEDED IN EVERYTHING!!!

100% EXAM SUCCESS RATE, 43% EXCEEDED IN EVERYTHING!!!

​A big congratulations to our AAT Level 2 learners in Exeter, who sat the PBKT exam yesterday, all of our learners passed and 43% exceeded in everything, which is a great achievement, the other 57% mainly exceeded - still a great result! 

Keep up the great work guys.

You should all be very proud,  I know your tutor, Chris Rowe was when he was handing out the results to you all. 

 

Events for your Calendar...

View Full Calendar
June 2019
MTWTFSS
27 28 29 30 31 1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Latest News

View all
Aplus Training Plymouth Open Evening

Still deciding what to do this September or looking to change direction in your career? Why not attend our training centre on Thursday 6th July...

  • city and guilds
  • edexcel
  • apprenticeships
  • edi
  • aat